Be on the forefront of the marketing revolution. “Social media marketing” refers to promoting your business or organization on any social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram or Google+. Social media marketing allows you to establish relationships with your customers and prospects, listen to their conversations, and establish yourself as a subject matter expert. We can teach you how to effectively utilize these networks to promote your business or we can represent your company to make sure you have consistency and the most effective use of keywords and marketing communication strategies to reach your target audience.
Social Media Content Strategy
Before launching into a new social media campaign, we can help you establish your objective, target market, messaging points, demographic targets and keywords to help present a consistent, targeted message to your social media followers. We will help you analyze your current business to identify content sources, help you establish a schedule of topics and recommend a “posting schedule” to make sure you are staying fresh and current in your efforts.
Social Media Page Setup
We can setup your social media profiles to increase click-thru’s and interaction from your followers.
We can customize your social media presence to include:
- Populate your business Facebook page
- Customized Twitter profile
- Customized YouTube channel
- Create a customized Facebook profile
- Populate your company Pinterest boards
- Populate your company Instagram page
- Setup your Google Maps presence and Google Plus business profile
In addition to setting up your basic profile information, we can:
- Integrate Constant Contact. Increase e-mail list subscribers with a Constant Contact tab on you Facebook page.
- Integrate Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. Want your Facebook followers to see what you’re doing on the other social networks? Put a Twitter tab on your Facebook page so they can see what you’re doing, no matter what network you’re on.
- Create a contest on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. Increase follower interaction by running contests that include submitting photos, writing comments or “entering to win”.
Social Media Management
The most important factors in maintaining a social media presence is consistency and fresh content. The worst thing you can do for your social media campaign is to not be posting everyday. If you feel you do not have the time or the resources to manage your social media presence, we can represent your company or organization on the social media networks. We will utilize the Social Media Content Strategy and Keyword Research to make the most effective use of your content, as well as search for prospects/customers to interact with and build your presence.